~ My Zone: Day 727 to 757 ~
Sundown 2017.03.17 to Sundown 2017.03.18 = Day 344 of 353.
From and including: Friday, April 8, 2016
To and including: Friday, March 17, 2017
Result: 344 days
It is 344 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 11 months, 10 days including the end date
- Countdown To End: 374 – 344 = 30;
- Day 383 + 344 Days = Day 727 of 736;
- Day 344 + 9 Days = Omega 5776.12.29;
- Day 344 + 100 Days = Day 444 @ 5777.04.02;
- Day 736 + 344 Days = Day 1080 of 1089;
- Day 1080 + 9 Days = Three Hebrew Years;
- Day 1089 + 344 Days = Day 1433 of 1442;
- Day 1089 + 727 Days = Day 1816 of 1825;
- Day 1089 + 1080 Days = Day 2169 of 2178;
- Day 1089 + 1433 Days = Day 2522 of 2531;
- Day 1089 + 1816 Days = Day 2905 of 2914;
- Day 1816 + 23 Days = Sundown 2017.04.11 #Passover;
- Day 1089 + 2169 Days = Day 3258 of 3267;
- Day 2531 + 727 Days = Day 3258 of 3267;
- Day 5092 + 727 Days = Day 5819 of 5828.
Psalm 90 King James Version (KJV)
90 Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
3 Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
6 In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
7 For we are consumed by thine anger, and by thy wrath are we troubled.
8 Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told.
10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.
12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
13 Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.
16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.
17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.