~ Sundown 2016.11.15 to Sundown 2016.11.16 = Hebrew Day 222 of 353 ~
~ Zero False Doctrine Day ~
- Day 383000 + 222222 = 605222;
- Day 605 + 613 = 1218;
- Day 222/0.25 = 888;
- Day 605 + 506 = 1111;
- Day 736000 + 222222 = 958222;
- Day 958 + 42 Days = Hebrew Day 1000;
- Day 958 + 145 Days = 5777.01.14 @ Passover;
- Day 958 + 148 Days = 5777.01.17 @ Resurrection Day;
- Day 958 + 152 Days = 5777.01.21 @ The Spirit;
- Day 958 + 156 Days = 5777.01.25 @ The Bride;
- Day 1089 + 222 Days = 1311;
- Day 1089 + 605 Days = 1694;
- Day 1089 + 958 Days = 2047;
- Day 1825 + 222 Days = 2047;
- Day 1089 + 1311 Days = 2400;
- Day 2531 + 605 Days = 3136;
- Day 2539 + 605 Days = 3144;
- Spirit and The Bride: 5092 + 605 Days = 5697;
1 Kings 12 ~ King James Version (KJV)
26 And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David:
27 If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the Lord at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.
28 Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
29 And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan.
30 And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan.
31 And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi.
32 And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made.
33 So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Bethel the fifteenth day of the eighth month, even in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense.